Lincolnshire band The Finest Hour are to release their debut album, These Are The Good Old Days, on October 1 2012.
Described by the BBC as “absolutely brilliant”, the band’s music is a vibrant mix of indie, ska, rock and punk – with strong melodies and driving riffs throughout.
The Finest Hour have toured the UK extensively, playing alongside the likes of Neville Staple, Chris Helme & The Yards, Mystery Jets, Orphan Boy and Zane Lowe. The band’s taste in venue is rather eclectic, with recent gigs including the rooftop of an ice-cream parlour, a 4am performance in a Travelodge at King Cross and a concert in the kitchen of a halls of residence in Salford.
- Saturday, August 25 – The Roadhouse, Manchester
- Saturday, September 1 – Sheffield, Britfest
- Saturday, September 1 – Scunthorpe, Lincoln Imp (w/ Danny Mahon and Deadbeat Echoes)
- Wednesday, September 5 – West Street Live, Sheffield
- Thursday, September 6 – Duke Of Cumberland, Cottingham, Hull
- Tuesday, September 11 – The Sesh, Linnet & Lark in Hull
- Thursday, September 13 – The Variety, Preston
- Friday, September 14 – Grimsby, Spider’s Web
- Saturday, September 29 – Doncaster, Vintage Rock Bar